måndag, april 09, 2007

It shouldn't be in the world or in the United States.

Det här är skåpmat, men jag känner bara att jag måste citera f.d. basketspelaren Tim Hardaways fantastiska citat från en intervju i februari när f.d. basketspelaren John Amaechi kom ut som bög.

First of all I wouldn't want him on my team. Second of all, if he was on my team I would really distance myself from him because I don't think that's right and I don't think he should be in the locker room when we're in the locker room. Something has to give, if you have 12 other ballplayers in your locker room that's upset and can't concentrate and always worried about him in the locker room or on the court or whatever, it's going to be hard for your teammates to win and accept him as a teammate.

You know, I hate gay people, so I let it be known. I don't like gay people and I don't like to be around gay people. I am a homophobic. I don't like it. It shouldn't be in the world or in the United States.

Tjohej!

Etiketter:

0 Comments:

Skicka en kommentar

Links to this post:

Skapa en länk

<< Home